In all text boxes (html editors) Qondor displays misspelled words with a red line.
Important! Your browser language is used to verify spelling and it will only work if you have enabled spelling control in your browser. Here is a quick guide of how to activate spelling control in your browser.
ACTIVATE SPELLING CONTROL IN GOOGLE CHROME
- Open Chrome, click on the menu icon to the top right
- Go to Settings
- Scroll to the bottom and select «Show advanced settings”
- Under “Languages”, select “Language and input settings…”
Activate “Use this language for spell checking” for your preferred language. If the language is not the one you would like it to be, you can define your language in the same menu.
ACTIVATE SPELLING CONTROL IN MOZILLA FIREFOX
- Open Firefox and select the “Menu” button located at the upper-right corner of the screen, then choose “Options“
- Click the “Advanced” option on the left pane, then select “Check my spelling as I type” under the “General” area.