Registration form templates ensures a speedy and quality assured delivery to customers. Within a few steps you'll have a live form ready, you don't have to repeat standard operations, and with a few clicks the form is good to go live!
To get started a project needs to be created. When creating the project make sure to use the template. Click here to read on how to create a project from a template.
Click the menu FORM => Builder to start the process to adjust the form.
Click Front page to set up a Front Page. (Optional)
Click Personal Details to update the introduction text and decide if more booker fields are to be published. Click here to read how to update the introduction text
💡TIP: Only publish the address if you have a specific need for sending something by mail.
Click Participant Custom Fields and publish/unpublish the pre-created fields and add more fields according to the need.
Click the menu FORM => Builder to return to the form builder.
Form step. Add products or Update predefined products by clicking the product name. The products can be renamed, get images and a description. Remember to set allotment and price if needed. Click here to read how to manage form products
Summary. Make sure the predefined terms & conditions are corresponding to the projetcts needs. If not - update the T&C text. Click here to read how to update the Terms & Conditions text
Thank you. Determine if another text than the standard text is needed. Click here to see the standard text and learn how to make an update
When in Form Builder click the button Form Settings to get to the correct page of tabs.
General - make sure the form is published.
Deadlines & Booking types
- Set deadline for registration.
- Decide if the booker should be allowed to change the booking and for how long (Deadline for change)
- Decide if multibooking should be possible and maxiumum number of participant per booking.
- Create the content for the confirmation e-mail or update the existing e-mail content.
- If the booker is allowed to change the booking, remember to disable "Login link not required and add the Login Link. It can be found in the text editor menu "Merge tags" => Booking => Login link
- Decide if a calendar event should be sent as an attachment in the confirmation e-mail.
Design - adjust the logo and colors to the customers (Optional) and/or add a background image.
Payment - Enable participant payment if needed and set up your payment scenario.
TEST THE FORM
Test the form by viewing the form as a booker. To do this, go to Form builder, and right click on the Live address url, e.g: https://yourcompany.qondor.com/ParticipantWeb/Registration/4477. Open the url in incognito or private mode. Read more about the different Form views here.
DISTRIBUTE THE FORM
Go live! by distributing the View as booker link (live address url) or shortlink to your customer.