Use Qondors' form front page builder to create beautiful pages like this:
WHAT TO CONSIDER WHEN DESIGNING A WEBSITE
How a front page should look depends on the target audience. In some cases, you might be allowed to use bright colors, images and other effects, whereas in others, you need to be more conservative. Also, bear in mind what the main focus and goal should be, and keep this at the forefront when designing the page.
WHY BUILD A FORM FRONT PAGE
- Create a front page to the registration form where participants receive important information regarding the event and their registration
- Create a front page where you can inspire participants to book by using attractive wording and images
- Create an event website where all information regarding the event is published, like the program, information about speakers, the destination, the hotel, etc.
- Create a web portal for a series of events connected to each other, where you can publish links to the different registration forms as well as general information.
- Create a customer portal where your customer has an overview of all events they have booked through you.
BUILD THE FRONT PAGE
To build a front page, go to Form -> Form builder -> Front page. First you can:
- Publish the front page on the project
- Define a heading text at the top of the front page
- Set a custom text on the sign up button for the form. The button will be displayed and centered at the bottom of the front page. You can choose to publish the sign up button on an image instead (see below). If you do, the button will not be displayed at the bottom of the front page.
Then, proceed to build your front page by using banners, text and images.
Are you building a registration site for a customer and want to learn how to copy their design? Check out this article:
Add a large image across an entire row. The banner size should be at least 1100 pixels wide.
Add and style text for your front page. It features Qondor's standard text editor and can be placed alone or along one or two others in a row.
Add an image with a header, a text on top of the image and/or a button. The image size should be at least 600x300. Image can be placed alone or along one or two others in a row. On the image you can use enable link on a button or the image for a:
- Sign up link
- Custom URL/website
- Menu items
Drag & Drop
Start building your new front page by dragging a Text, an Image or a Banner into the design builder like this: