Cash flow is important in any project for necessary financial management. A frequent scenario is when someone books anything where payment by the booker is required to complete the purchase. Qondor enables payment by credit card for a speedy payment process, the only requirement is that the Qondor customer has a credit card processor set up for their office.
Qondor supports Stripe, Nets and Netaxept as an online credit card processor. Here is a guide to what is required from a Qondor customer to set up credit card payment for their Qondor office(s).
SET UP CREDIT CARD PROCESSOR AGREEMENT
A credit card agreement for online payments needs to be in place with the chosen online payment processor. The contract is signed directly with no Qondor involvement.
DEFINE MANDATORY SETTINGS IN QONDOR
When the agreement is in place, the account needs to be connected to the Qondor office(s) in Office -> Settings -> Online payments.
To begin, the correct online payment processor must be selected.
Nets Easy - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to activate Nets Easy for your Qondor office.
Netaxept - follow these steps:
- Contact Qondor support to activate Netaxept for your office.
- Then, Netaxept settings must be completed as per the screenshot below. Qondor requires the Netaxept merchant ID and token.
- Netaxept test can be used to simulate the payment process with Netaxept test cards. When an agreement with the payment processor is in place, the test mode must be switched off for real payments to be processed.
TEST THE INTEGRATION IN QONDOR
Payments is serious business and you don't want anything to go wrong. Project managers also need to understand how bookers complete payment and how payments are documented. A complete payment test is therefore necessary before going live with real projects.
- Activate payment on a registration form
- Complete a booking by accessing the form as booker. (Go to Form builder --> right click the Live address url --> select open link in incognito/private window)
- Ensure the connection between Qondor and the payment provider works as intended and the correct credit card types are available for payment
- Check that the payment is correctly registered on the booking in Qondor
- Make sure the credit card receipt is sent to the booker by email
- Check that the payment is correctly registered in the payment processor's online admin page.