Every project has participants, whether it is a meeting, conference, event or group travel. In almost all of these, you will require their details to ensure the project can go ahead, and share this information with third parties.
In simple or complex projects, you will find necessary solutions with Qondor's attendee management features. Here are some of the goals Project managers will achieve by using Qondor as their attendee management system:
- Import any participant information that has already been collected directly from Excel and store this safely
- Create simple or complex online registration forms tailored to each participant's needs
- Enable group name reporting online
- Offer registration of single or multiple participants in the same registration form
- Easily create attractive and branded event websites with yours or your customer's desired look and feel
- Invite potential participants with any existing information pre-filled, follow their status and send reminders
- Control and report on allotments
- Flexible setup for invoicing and credit card payments, deposits and fees with refund rules handling and complete transaction log
- Control deadlines for registration, name reporting, payment and more
- Project managers get a full overview of participant information in online dynamic lists, and can securely share it with third parties and stay GDPR compliant
- Personalize communication with participants by email and SMS and schedule messages for easier management
- With Qondor Programs, display and distribute itineraries/event programs on mobile, web, PDF or print. The program also works offline and you can enable instant activity ratings and feedback
- With Qondor Check-in, use RFID and QR code technology to document attendance and handle food and drink vouchers on site.