Qondor represents a new way of working, giving your organisation lots of options for working smarter, more effectively and quality assuringly, in turn generating higher revenue. Our onboarding experience shows that dedicating key stakeholders internally to utilise Qondor's full potential, will give your organisation a market advantage. Here are our tips on what to focus on.
- Who should be Qondor superusers and what does it entail?
Learn about the superuser role here
- Set up access for superusers.
Remember they should have the 'Office admin' access role in Qondor to define standard settings for your Qondor office.
Learn about access roles here
- Start working in Qondor instantly to get to know the platform.
This is crucial to determine which standards and templates you should have in your Qondor.
Here are some useful resources to help you get started as a Qondor user
- Define important settings for your Qondor office.
Get started with your office settings here
Learn about necessary VAT articles for price handling here
- Define a routine for building and maintaining your Qondor customer database.
Learn about administering customers here
PROJECT ROUTINES (optional but recommended)
- Define an overall step by step process for how a project should be administered in Qondor from A to Z
- Determine how you should utilise Qondor's Tasks feature to never miss a deadline
- Define how you should use Qondor's Files feature to keep all documentation in one place
- Have routines in place in case of emergencies involving customers
- Do you want a guideline for what internal information Project managers should define on each project? See Project settings -> Internal remarks
OTHER TEMPLATES (optional but recommended)
- Define any project and/or product templates for standardization of the project and sales process.
Learn why and how to create these templates here
- Define email signatures for all users (recommended). Access the Templates menu to add these templates, define whether they should be private per user or public for all users.
- Define other text templates for communication with customers and participants. Access the Templates menu to add these. For example, template for "Updated offer", "Confirmed offer", etc.
OFFER SETTINGS AND ROUTINES (optional but recommended)
All the below can be found in Office -> Settings, but are highlighted here as we feel they are crucial to ensure success.
- Define standard text for 'Send offer email'. See Office -> Settings -> Customer Web -> Send offer email.
- Define standard text for 'Offer confirmation email'. See Office -> Settings -> Customer Web -> Offer confirmation email.
- Define standard text for the 'Offer confirmation page'. See Office -> Settings -> Customer Web -> Offer confirmation page.
- Define standard terms & conditions for offers. See Office -> Settings -> Customer Web -> Offer terms & conditions.
- Define how the Customer Web front page should look for a personal touch. Create template(s) with text, images and or/signatures in the Templates menu.
- How should an offer to a customer be presented as a general rule? What should be included in terms of images, descriptions, and in what order? How should prices be presented?
- Define standard price columns in offers. See Office -> Settings -> Customer Web -> Offer price configuration.