Your Qondor is full of data Project managers register whilst working continuously with projects. In Insights you will get an overview of your Office(s) economy and interesting project data, and it is available to Office and Super admins via the main menu.
When opening Insights, you instantly see the following essential information based on the projects from the selected filter at the top of the page:
- Number of projects (all statuses are included. If you hover over the box you can view all project statuses.)
- Estimated sales
- Estimated revenue
- Estimated margin
- Hit rate
💡 Estimated numbers are real numbers on Finished and Cancelled projects.
💡 Hit rate is calculated like this:
(number of Confirmed and Finished projects) / (number of Confirmed, Finished and Cancelled projects)*100%
Learn about how estimated numbers are calculated.
The filters at the top of the page allows you to:
- Select projects from one or several years (based on the projects' start date)
- Select office (this dropdown is only available for the Super Administrator role)
- Select one or multiple teams (or no teams at all)
- Select one, multiple or all customers
❕ Remember to click the update button if you change the filter(s) to get the correct information on the page.
GRAPH DISPLAYING ESTIMATED NUMBERS
View monthly estimated sales or monthly estimated revenue. If selecting multiple years in the filter at the top of the page, you can compare numbers by year as seen below.
FINANCIALS PER PROJECT MANAGER
Office and super administrators can view estimated numbers per project manager, allowing you to determine whether sales targets are being met.
The columns #of projects, P, C, F, X in the project managers table only includes projects where the project manager is the main project manager.
The estimated numbers includes co-project manager involvement.
Learn more about estimated numbers.
UNDERSTAND YOUR CUSTOMERS BETTER
Office and super administrators can view estimated numbers per customer, allowing you to keep track of how much your customers are spending, which ones you are earning money on and where to focus your efforts.
- The table displays your top 50 customers by default. If you have more than 50 customers, then you can use the Customers filter, and choose to display all customers, or specific customers 👇
- By clicking on the customer's name you will be directed to Project search, to a pre-filtered list of that customer's projects, (within the same time span set in the Insights filter).
- If you click on a customer row, you will be able to see the customer's data based on years (you will have to select more than one year in the filter to enable this).
Customer insights includes the following numbers for each customer:
- The number of projects (filtered on all the project statuses)
- Estimated sales and estimated revenue. (Read more about estimated numbers here)
- Estimated margin
- Hit rate
From Insights, filter directly on customers, using the Customers filter.
You can select to view numbers for one, multiple or all customers. 👇
💡 You can also navigate to Insights on a specific customer from the Customers list. Clicking the insights icon will direct you to Insights with that customer automatically selected in the filter.
LEARN WHY CUSTOMERS ARE NOT BUYING
The cancellation reasons donut graph displays an overview of your cancelled projects and the reasons for cancellation. This gives you great insight into why customers are not purchasing from you and makes it easier to adjust your sales process to realise higher hit rates.
CHANNELS YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE COMING FROM AND WHICH TYPE OF BUSINESS THEY ARE BUYING
Project categories and Leads from can also be viewed per customer! See how this looks below. 👇
LEARN WHAT TYPE OF PROJECTS YOU ARE HANDLING
The Project categories donut graph displays the number of projects, estimated sales and estimated revenue per project category. This is valuable for understanding the nature of the business your office is handling and which areas you can improve in by enhancing your sales strategy.
LEARN WHERE PROJECT LEADS/REQUESTS COME FROM
The Leads from donut graph displays the number of projects, estimated sales and estimated revenue per Leads from category. This will help you to learn more about where your business is coming from and allow you to analyse which channels are most effective.
FILTER ON MULTIPLE TEAMS AT ONCE
If you use Teams in Qondor, you can report on your teams' aggregated performance, and choose the teams you want to see the data for.
If your organisation has several locations or departments/teams you can differentiate these by creating teams in Qondor. Learn more about using Teams here.
Good to know 💡
Projects without start date are excluded from Insights.