Offers can be built and presented in various ways, depending on your customer's needs, what you want to sell and how you want your customer to view it.
Content order, price presentation, images and texts are defined by you in its entirety or you can copy from existing content. Everything can be changed as you go.
WHAT CAN BE ADDED TO AN OFFER?
- Offer introduction
- Headings and information in text
- Location descriptions with image(s) and/or text
- Product descriptions with image(s), text, terms & conditions and/or prices
- Feedback options to customer
- General terms & conditions
Some tips along the way
- When adding offer content, you will use what we call "Products".
- Choose from Transport, Accommodation, Standard product (can be anything), Heading/Text lines or Product groups with several individual products grouped or packaged together
- You can choose to add as many individual products and/or product groups as needed.
- If you are offering more than one hotel, we recommend creating one Accommodation product per hotel.
- If you are offering more than one suggested travel itinerary (flight/bus/train/boat), we recommend creating one Transport product per itinerary/PNR.
- Use Standard products when you want to offer something that has a price but is not accommodation or transport.
- Use Text elements when you want to display general information that does not belong to a specific product.
- If you want an offer introduction, you can add it in Offer settings -> Image & Description or use a Text line product.
BUILD AN OFFER
When the offer is saved, it looks like this in Admin Web:
ALTERNATIVE 1: START BY SEARCHING EXISTING CONTENT
- Access the search & copy menu to find content and/or inspiration
- Learn about searching and adding existing content here
ALTERNATIVE 2: START BY ADDING NEW PRODUCTS
- Choose the product type you want to add
- When clicking on the icon, you will be in edit mode and can on the main page add product name and price information.
- If you know you want to add image and/or text to the product, hold [Ctrl] and click on the product you want, to enter full edit mode.
- Once a product is saved, it is automatically added to your calculation and offer. You can unpublish it from the offer if needed.
Product groups are a way of grouping and presenting several products together. They are great if you want to:
- Present a package price
- Display products that belong together, for example accommodation and meeting room at the same hotel, or an activities package
- Display similar products together, for example flight/hotel/activities/restaurant alternatives
- Group additional services or costs together, for example for invoicing purposes
- Present a more compact offer/use less space.
- Learn more about how to use product groups here
DUPLICATE PRODUCTS AND PRODUCT GROUPS
You can also duplicate products and product groups within the same offer.
This may be useful in the case where you may be offering an identical set up and only the price changes.
Take for instance:
A customer has a need for a conference room, lunch and refreshments, dinner and accommodation. They may want several hotels or venues to choose from. The set up is identical for each option and only the price changes.
You can duplicate a product in 2 simple clicks:
- Click the offer product menu button in Offer admin
- Click duplicate