Each project in Qondor must have a customer, which is the company, organisation or other your customer contact person represents when contacting you with a request for an event. As you work in Qondor, your customer database will therefore grow. You can choose to manually register customers before you start working with projects, or register each customer manually when new projects are created. If you have a list of all or a selection of your repeating customers, you can easily import these from Excel to Qondor instead of manually registering them.
HOW TO IMPORT CUSTOMERS (Office admins only)
- View this sample Excel file for how the list should be built
- All columns in the sample Excel file must be present
- The data must be on the first sheet and the column headers on the first row
- Customer name, Postcode, City and Country are required
- Save the Excel file on your computer with customer data you want to import
- In Qondor, go to Office -> Customers -> Import customers
- Select Click to choose a file, and import your file
- You will get a message "Import successful"
- If your import fails, you will get a detailed description on why