A Customer contact person can belong to one or more customers and have one or more projects. It is a user account where the user can sign in to the Customer web page on a project. On the Customer web, Project managers can publish offers, lists, files, information pages and links to other web pages. A contact person must be added to a project to be able to sign in to the Customer web.
ADD A NEW CUSTOMER CONTACT PERSON
After you have saved a new customer, you can add contact persons. You can also add contact persons later by editing the customer or when creating new projects.
To add a contact person from the Customer page:
- Click Add new contact person
- Start typing the email address, and Qondor will automatically search for already registered contact persons with the same email. If a match is found, information on that contact person is filled in automatically. If there is no match, you will need to register the information manually.
- Click Add and the contact person is added to the customer.
EDIT A CUSTOMER CONTACT PERSON
Find the contact person under the appropriate customer and click on the name under the First name column to edit. The edit contact person window will appear. Click Show details to reveal which customers this contact person belongs to:
RESET PASSWORD FOR A CUSTOMER CONTACT PERSON
When logging in to view a Qondor offer for the first time, the contact person must set a personal password that is not saved anywhere in Qondor for security measures.
If the contact person forgets the password or has problems logging in, the contact person can reset the password from the login page. When clicking reset password, an email address must be provided and Qondor sends a reset password link by email. When clicking on this link, the login page will open and a new password must be provided.
DELETE A CUSTOMER CONTACT PERSON
- Access the Edit customer menu on the appropriate customer to delete the contact.
- Scroll down to Contact Persons and click the red icon ❌ on the contact person you want to delete. In the example below, one contact person can be deleted immediately as it does not have any projects connected to it.
The top one is connected to atleast one project and cannot be deleted (only deactivated - indicated by the blue icon. (The customer can be reactivated by clicking the blue icon.)
You cannot delete/deactivate customer contact persons who are connected to more than one project:
To delete, you must go to Project settings on the project the contact person is connected to and remove the contact person from the customer first.
📌 Deactivated customer contact persons will be shown to Project managers as [inactive]:
Project settings ⤵
Project details ⤵