Qondor gives plenty of options to create more value for your business and for everyone to stay organised in working with projects. We recommend dedicating one or more users committed to fulfilling this potential.
WHY HAVE INTERNAL QONDOR SUPERUSERS
When starting up, several issues should be addressed:
- How can Qondor help our specific needs and work processes?
- Which routines, guidelines and templates should we have to support our daily work?
- How should our proposals be presented online?
- How should we introduce Qondor to the team to get them on board as effectively as possible?
Qondor facilitates a united work process across users and teams, but someone should define, implement and follow this up internally. One or a few designated users (depending on the size and organisation of your company) can work with the Qondor team to find the right approach for you. As a Superuser you receive training before full onboarding, giving you an understanding of how Qondor can help your daily work. You can customise your Qondor and find "your way" in the system, and in turn speak positively about it and present practical examples of how and why Qondor can help everyone. This creates internal excitement and positivity, and onboarding for all will be more effective if routines and guidelines are defined in advance.
When your organisation is up and running with Qondor, you can contact Qondor support for Qondor questions. By leaving this to a few designated people, it is easier to keep an overview of Qondor issues for your company and it increases internal competence.
We develop Qondor continuously meaning your Qondor changes over time. From a market perspective it is important to utilise these improvements to your advantage and make sure you are aware of all possibilities relevant for your business.
- Internal Qondor representative
- Receives soft launch/training before other users when onboarding
- Has 'Office admin' user role in order to define templates, standard settings and texts for their Qondor office
- Defines, implements and follows up routines and templates to utilise the system fully
- Responsible for internal training of new users
- First line support internally
- Creates and keeps positivity around Qondor internally
- Main contact for the Qondor team, receives system updates first and communicates this internally
- Keeps an overview of internal Qondor needs and communicates this to the Qondor team
- We recommend having regular internal Qondor meetings to stay focused, increase competence, identify and resolve issues and keep users happy!
HOW MANY SUPERUSERS DOES MY ORGANISATION NEED
The amount of Superusers depends on your organisation and how many offices and teams you have. Each office location should have at least one dedicated Superuser, as local support is important to clarify issues when it matters the most. In large teams/offices, minimum one Superuser for approximately every sixth user is a good guideline. The Qondor team can advise on this if needed!