To enable participants to register individually, you can create a form with a public link and send to your customer, who in turn distributes it to potential participants (see step 11. below).
Alternatively, you can create a form where participants need an invitation to register. Here you must import invitees (first name, last name and email) into Qondor using an Excel spreadsheet (see 10 below).
CREATE AND DISTRIBUTE A SIMPLE REGISTRATION FORM
- On the main menu, click Enable form under the Form menu.
- In Form -> Settings, register the general settings and information on the form.
- Create the front page in Form builder -> Front page. (This is optional. If you do not wish to have a front page you can disable this by checking 'Disable front page'.)
- The Personal Details step is the first step on your form. This page requires the booker's first name, last name and email. In Form builder -> Personal details, you can add a custom heading and text to be displayed at the top of this page. This could be instructions, important information or a persuasive introduction for bookers.
- In Form -> Builder -> Personal details, publish any standard fields for the form under Booker fields, such as Gender and Phone. Gender must be registered to generate lists in Amadeus/Galileo format, and Phone must be registered to send SMS.
- In Participant -> Participant custom fields, you have the option to create any text fields, drop down lists or text lines you need to add on the Personal Details step, like a text field for allergies, a drop down list for choosing between room types, check in and check out dates and so on.
- Consider adding more information in the form of Menu items on the Form Participant Web.
- Make sure the form is published in Form settings.
- Test the form by viewing the form as a booker. To do this, go to Form builder, and right click on the Live address url, e.g: https://yourcompany.qondor.com/ParticipantWeb/Registration/4477. Open the url in incognito or private mode. Read more about the different Form views here.
11. Go live! by distributing the View as booker link (live address url) or shortlink to your customer.
HOW IT WORKS FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
When accessing the link you provide, they see the registration form you have created. If the participant has received an invitation link from Qondor, their name and email address and any other information project managers already have in Qondor, will be pre-filled.
The example below is from a public link, not an invitation link.
1. Registration page:
2. Summary page:
3. Thank you page:
Each participant registering individually will receive an email containing the email text you have defined and the registration details attached in a PDF document.