If your Qondor office has connected Nets Easy or Stripe as an online payment processor, Project managers are able to refund amounts paid directly from Qondor.
❗ When registering a refund in Qondor the amount will be automatically refunded
1. In Qondor, find the booking that needs refunding, and go to "Financial details".
2. Register an Additional payment with a negative Selling amount you would like to refund. Make sure it's set to paid by Booker. You'll also need to set a description and a VAT article.
3. Click Create an online payment refund on the additional payment you registered. This option is at the bottom of the page:
4. If the refund is successful Qondor will create a credit note, the payment will be Refunded and the booking balance will be adjusted accordingly:
5. No credit note is automatically sent to the booker. Project managers can download the credit note under "Financial details" as seen above, and attach it in an email to the booker.
GOOD TO KNOW
💡 The "Create Online Payment refund" button is only visible if the booking balance is negative and Credit card is a possible form of payment on the booking.