❗This is just a beta function in Qondor that we still are working on. For more information please contact email@example.com
Recipe to import an offer from DMC:
- Create a project
- Create the supplier you want to import from in the menu Office -> Suppliers (you dont have to add the supplier in the project)
- Make sure that the supplier has the right hostname in the "Qondor hostname" field
- Open the offer sent from the supplier and keep the tab open in the browser (you have to be logged in as a contact person)
- In your project, go to "OFFERS" in the main menu and press the "Import offer" button
- Choose the name of you offer in the header field
- Choose the exchange rate.
Example: if you get an offer in EUR and you will sell it in NOK, set the exchange rate to "10"
- Choose the article you want to use on your products. The article will be added to all the products
- Press save as a new offer. The new offer will behave as the same way as any other offers in Qondor
This is whats beeing imported:
- Offer heading
- Product groups with products that are accepted, unsure or unanswered
- Standard-, Transport- and Accommodation products which is accepted, unsure or unanswered
- Offer quantity
- Location IATA code & Location
- When you import an offer, the out prices from the original offers is saved as in prices in your imported offer out
- All imported products will have "Customer (as offered)" set on "Who is paying"
- You can only import published offers