As a Project manager, you might be required to offer several products from which the booker must select only one. Choose between products are a great option for this scenario; learn how to create this type of product below.
CREATE CHOOSE BETWEEN PRODUCTS IN FORM BUILDER
- After creating a Step, click the icon with the two arrows. A dialog will appear to the right, allowing you to complete the details of the products.
- Type in the name of the form element in the Heading field (this is mandatory).
- Under "Select product", choose to add a new product by choosing + New standard product or + New transport product from the dropdown list. (Learn how to create new Standard and Transport products from Form builder.)
- Alternatively, you can add an existing product from the dropdown list by selecting it.
- Add as many Standard or Transport products as required.
- See example below of choose between products in Form builder:
Here is an example of how it will appear on a registration form:
The booker will only be able to select one of the options to book.
💡 TIP: Choose to hide product info in Form Builder for a cleaner looking form, if you have no image or description on the products.