ACCESS FOR PROJECT MANAGERS OR EXTERNAL PERSON(S)
Access for Project managers
Every project in Qondor has its own login page for its Check-in module. All Qondor users have access by default, by going to Participants --> Check-in points.
Access for customers or external staff
If you have external staff working for you or the customer will be doing the check-in, then it is possible to set up a Check-in Clerk per project. Check-in Clerks will only have access to the Check-in module in a single project.
One Check-in Clerk (one user) can be used for multiple Check-in points on multiple devices (computers, tablets, etc.) at the same time.
The cost to set up a check-in clerk is one hour additional support, charged at your hourly rate with us. Remember, one user is sufficient in the majority of cases.
How to order:
OPEN THE CHECK-IN MODULE
How a Project manager can access the check-in module
Open the URL to the Check-in module from Participants -> Check-in Points
You will be lead to the check-in module. To use the check-in module to check-in attendees read here.
How an external person can access the check-in module
Go to Participants --> check-in points and copy the url for check-in registrations. Send this link to the relevant person.
2. They will be lead to this page where they enter the username and password provided to you.
(Qondor support will provide this information after set-up is complete. You are welcome to change the password by clicking "reset your password" if needed.)
USING THE CHECK-IN MODULE
SELECT A CHECK-IN POINT
CHECK IN WITH A QR OR RFID SCANNER
- Select another Check-in Point
- Switch mode to search for participants with your keyboard instead of using a scanner
Number of checked in participants / Total participants
- Green: Everything is synced and okay
- Yellow: Changes have not been synced yet
- Red: No internet connection
SEARCH AND CHECK-IN PARTICIPANTS
Go to scan mode
- Switch mode to scan participants with a scanner
Text search for participant's name
- Search for either first or last name, or both.
Check In / Out
- Check in the participant. If check out is enabled you can do this as well.