Every project in Qondor has its own login page for its Check-in module. All Qondor users have access by default, but if you have external staff working for you, it's possible to set up Check-in Clerks per project. Check-in Clerks will only have access to the Check-in module in a single project. One Check-in Clerk can be used for multiple Check-in points on multiple devices (computers, tablets etc.) at the same time.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up external Check-in clerks.
OPEN THE CHECK-IN MODULE
Open the URL to the Check-in module from Participants -> Check-in Points
SELECT A CHECK-IN POINT
CHECK IN WITH A QR OR RFID SCANNER
- Toggle automatic print and select badge sizes
- Select another Check-in Point
- Switch mode to search for participants with your keyboard instead of using a scanner
Number of checked in participants / Total participants
- Green: Everything is synced and okay
- Yellow: Changes have not been synced yet
- Red: No internet connection
SEARCH AND CHECK-IN PARTICIPANTS
Go to scan mode
- Switch mode to scan participants with a scanner
Text search for participant's name
- Search for either first or last name, or both.
- Print the participants' badge
Check In / Out
- Check in the participant. If check out is enabled you can do this as well.