WHY COMMUNICATE BY SMS
With Qondor SMS you can send SMS messages as easily as you can send emails to participants. You may use SMS to:
- Distribute Programs to participants
- Inform participants of important messages/changes like:
- travel and activities
- program changes
- payments and name reporting
- Remind participants to remember to pack passport, inform on dress code, which table they are placed at for dinner, which seminar group they belong to etc.
- Send messages to customer contact persons in case of emergencies
- Send messages both domestic and internationally
- Keep control of sent SMS and recipients
- You can also specify a named sender (in some countries), to make it more professional (e.g. your name, or your customers name).
Please note that to be able to send SMS to participants, they must must have a country code and phone number registered in the Qondor "Phone" field.
To make it easy for everyone, SMS is bulk-priced per office. Prices are in Euro, and we will convert to your currency when invoicing:
1 segment = 1 SMS of 160 characters.
Example: 1 SMS message with a link and text of a total of 300 characters to 500 people is 1 000 SMS segments.
- 5 000 segments: € 500
- 10 000 segments : € 1000
- 25 000 segments: € 2500
- 50 000 segments: € 5000
- SMS packages are prepaid and not refundable
- You are not able to send SMS unless invoice is paid by bank transfer or credit card
- If you pay by credit card, packages can auto renew when they run out (so you don't need to re-order). From your Office settings in Qondor you can see how many messages you have left.
- A package can be split between offices at the time of purchase, but can not be moved between offices.
- Pricing can change at any time, but you keep the available list price on already purchased packages.
- Keep in mind that a message of more than 160 characters is actually two messages combined into one, hence long messages incur higher costs. Please keep this in mind when presenting SMS options to your customers.
- Messages can be sent both internationally and domestically.
- At this point SMS messages can not be replied to by the recipient.
- Twilio is Qondor's SMS provider. Click here to view a list of countries that support alphanumeric sender ID (which countries messages can be sent to).
HOW TO ORDER OR ANY QUESTIONS?
Send an email to email@example.com stating which package you would like or if you have any questions.