Agent mode is a business model which can be used in projects where Project managers order services on behalf of customers and charge them with a fee instead of adding a margin on product prices. Qondor offices can have a separate list of VAT articles in Agent mode, to ensure Project Managers select the correct ones. Agent mode also limits margin options on product prices based on whether the supplier is external or internal.
ACTIVATE AGENT MODE ON A PROJECT
When Agent mode is activated on the Qondor office, the Project manager will upon creating a new project have the option to choose whether it's an Agent mode project:
The Agent mode tag is displayed in the Project details view:
❗ After activating Agent mode on a project, it cannot be deactivated again. If it was wrongly registered, cancel the project and register a new one without Agent mode.
WHAT IS DIFFERENT IN AN AGENT MODE PROJECT?
- All product prices in an Agent mode project must have either 0% or 100% margin, to ensure the Project manager does not add an actual margin on prices.
- If the product has a supplier and it is external, the margin must be 0%.
- If the product has a supplier and it is internal, any margin can be set.
- If the product has a supplier and it is external, the supplier information is displayed on the invoice specification.
- If the product has a supplier and it is internal, the supplier information is not displayed on the invoice specification.
In the screenshot above the second product has an internal supplier. The rest of the products have an external supplier. The number displayed after the supplier name is the VAT number.
- When copying products from standard mode to agent mode or vice versa, the prices will not be included.
- Agent mode can be activated for your Qondor office by contacting Qondor support.