Project managers send out several offers/proposals everyday, so learning to work with offers effectively in Qondor can be a real advantage to help you get more offers out, attract more customers and close more sales. Project managers can handle the full sales process in Qondor, making it convenient for both them and their customers and relieve Project managers from having to do several administrative tasks for one sale.
Here's some of the ways that Qondor can help you to create beautiful offers whilst saving a lot of time:
- Once the Project manager receives a request, they can instantly process this in Qondor and produce a professional looking offer just as quickly as they have received the request.
- Offer content can be reused from other projects, making it even faster to put an offer together.
- The offer design, colors and logo is set up by Qondor before Project managers begin working in Qondor so they don't need to spend time adjusting this part or sending out offers that look different each time. This enforces the company's brand among customers.
- Create several offers in one project, so if for example, the customer needs an offer for different destinations, Project managers can create an offer per destination.
- The Project manager only needs to input prices once and Qondor will automatically use this in: Offer calculation, Customer offer, Customer contract and Customer invoice specification.
- As well as being able to calculate and build the offer simultaneously, project managers have a full financial overview in Offer Admin.
- Project managers have the flexibility to present both individual prices and package prices. This is also great for displaying group additional services or costs together, useful for instance for invoicing purposes or to present a more compact offer.
- Define foreign currencies and margins on purchase prices and Qondor will automatically calculate suggested selling prices.
- The offer is available online making it easily accessible for the customer. The offer can also be converted into PDF if your customer prefers an offline format.
- The customer can view what’s been offered, quickly reply, comment directly within the offer, and accept terms and conditions all at the same time and in the same place.
- There is no need to spend time on creating an additional contract, since the offer converts into a legally binding contract once accepted.
- If there are changes along the way, then the original offer/s can be easily edited and updated.
- Accept an offer on behalf of your customer, as long as you have consent, speeding up the sales process even more and making it easier for your customer.
- Create invoice specifications for your customer in less than a minute, based on what has been accepted as well as add and reduce deposits and easily make final adjustments before invoicing.
Project managers can use Tasks manager to assist in handling the sales process, which enables you to create tasks and set reminders, for instance, to follow up with a potential customer. You can even link it to a specific project and assign tasks to colleagues.
Project managers should consider using Project Ledger to get a financial overview per project. Project ledger uses values from confirmed and pending offer products and provides an accurate financial forecast.