When you have collected information and prices from suppliers, you are ready to start working with offers in Qondor. Here is a step-by-step guide.
1. CREATE OFFER
- Go to Offers -> New offer
- If your customer requests offers for more than one location for the event, create one offer per location.
2. DEFINE OFFER SETTINGS
- Define basic settings for the offer. You only need a heading (Offer name), the rest can wait until later or be standardized.
- Learn about Offer Settings here
3. CREATE OFFER CONTENT
- Offers can be built and presented in various ways, depending on your customer's needs, what you want to sell and how you want your customer to view it.
- Content order, price presentation, images and texts is defined by you in its entirety.
- Learn how to build offer content here
4. OFFER CALCULATION
- You can calculate and build the offer simultaneously and at the same time have full financial overview.
- You will always have the financial overview to see your sales margin, whether you match your customer's budget and how much revenue you are generating.
- Learn more about offer calculation here
5. CUSTOMER WEB FRONTPAGE
- Define any images and/or text on the first page your customer sees when viewing the offer.
- Learn about Customer Web front page here
6. MENU ITEMS ON CUSTOMER WEB
- Add further information in the form of text, images, links or files to make the offer page a complete hub for your customer for the project, providing more value and making it more advantageous for them to use the page.
- Learn how to add menu items here
7. SEND OFFER
- On the main offer page, click "Send". Choose your recepient(s), subject and text, and click Send. Your customer(s) will receive
- Learn how to send offers here
8. OFFER HISTORY
- Qondor logs every time an offer is sent and is replied to.
- In Offer History you can see when the offer har been sent, who sent it and to whom. You can also see when the offer has been answered and by whom.
- Learn more about Offer History here
9. OFFER COMMENTS
- For smart customer communication, use the comments option on the offer so customers can send feedback or questions when viewing the offer.
- Project managers can manage and reply to comments easily in Offer Admin
- Learn about offer comments here
10. EDIT OFFER
- You might need several negotiation rounds with your customer before acceptance
- More products and services might be added after the first confirmation
- Quantities and content change over the course of the project process
- It is easy and quick to keep your offer updated!
- Learn how to edit offers here
11. INVOICE OFFER
- You can create invoice specifications to your customer based on what has been accepted as well as add and reduce deposits and easily make final adjustments before invoicing.
- Learn about offer invoicing here