With Program feedback, your participants can rate and/or add a comment to your program activities.
An example with both star rating and a text field for comments:
The feedback report gives you an overview of your participants' answers:
ℹ For comment feedback reports, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SET UP PROGRAM FEEDBACK
- To enable Program feedback you need to set the authentication method to "per user login" or "per user phone" in Program setting:
2. After selecting an authentication method you need to map each participant to a program in Participants.
You can do this manually, by going into edit each participant and selecting the program from the dropdown list as showing below.
If you have a lot of participants you can bulk assign a program to each participant at once. This can only be used with 'per user phone' authentication.
- Select the participants you want to assign the program to.
- Then hit 'bulk edit'
- Select the program you want to assign the participants to and save (as shown below).
You can also view the participants that are assigned to a program or not assigned by using the Program filter.
3. In Program -> Files & Feedback you need to set your feedback questions:
4. In Program -> Programs -> Edit Program you can select which activities you want to enable feedback on: