If you have traveller names in Qondor, you can easily create a list in name reporting format and paste information directly into PNR's. Follow these simple steps:
- Make sure your travellers are registered with names and gender in Qondor. Participants can be imported by you, or registered by your customer in a group booking or by the travellers individually. Click here to learn how.
- Create a Qondor list by navigating to "Lists" on the main menu and create a new Dynamic list of participants.
- Give the list a name, and under the "Fields" tab, select "Name in Amadeus format" or "Name in Galileo format" under Standard fields.
- Save the list, then click "View this list".
- Qondor creates a list with a column presenting the names in the required format. Mark all information in the column (no need to export to Excel first), then select copy.
- Access the PNR and paste the information from Qondor. You can paste up to 474 characters at a time in Amadeus, so you can register many names in one copy + paste operation without having to change the input.
Good luck and we hope you enjoy this feature!