We have made improvements to tasks to provide you with a more modern and intuitive view, and an easier way to add tasks in Qondor. 🎉
Before 👇🏽 Now 👇🏽
What's changed and why:
1. Tasks appear in a slide in window
- For a modern and nicer look.
- To create a unified experience when navigating in the header, as well as making tasks more accessible by not having to enter the full task list.
2. The Tasks view has been improved
- When you click the Tasks icon at the top of the page in Qondor, you will now be able to see tasks that are overdue or due in the next 7 days. This is to ensure that Project managers are able to see which tasks they need to follow up.
- The "link" field has been moved to "advanced fields" as this was rarely used by users and we want to display the most used actions at first glance. This is to make it relevant and quicker for Qondor Project managers to add tasks.
- The "status" field has also been moved to "advanced fields"; this is again for the aforementioned reasons - to ensure the Project manager can quickly add tasks.
FORM BOOKER FIELD 'EMAIL ADDRESS' IS NOW OPTIONAL
We've made email optional to include in your form, just like other Booker fields in Form builder (found under Personal details).
👆🏽The email field has been added to Booker fields.
To allow bookers to complete a booking without having to register an email and to allow Project managers the choice to be able to only communicate with bookers via SMS.
📌 The form email field will be published by default. If you want to unpublish it, you must disable the booking confirmation: "Send email to booker" in Form settings --> Booking confirmation.
Qondor will display a tooltip if this is enabled 👇🏽