GAIN CLEARER INSIGHTS FOR YOUR REPORTING NEEDS📊
The Qondor team have made some great changes on the Insights module including a quicker way to search and the addition of more useful information for a better financial overview per office.
- Office and Super admins can select a whole "year" from the dropdown menu instead of setting a specific "from" and "to" date. This makes it easier to choose the time span you want to filter on. You can select one year or several in your search.
2. At the top of the page, you will now be able to view the following information:
- Number of projects (All statuses are included)
- Total estimated sales
- Total estimated revenue
- Average margin
- Hit rate (All statuses are included)
It looks like this 👇
We will continue working to improve Insights over the upcoming months so we would love to know your thoughts on this page, and the new functions that have been added here.
LESS UNNECESSARY EMAILS 📧
We received feedback from users that unnecessary emails were being sent in certain Projects, and were dependent upon the configuration in Project Settings.
Offer Comments emails were the culprit, so we have made a change to ensure that Project Managers will no longer receive emails when they send an offer comment to a customer, or receive duplicate emails when customers comments on an offer.
Here's an overview of the email sender and recipients for comments on an offer:
SET UP NETAXEPT ONLINE PAYMENT SOLUTION IN QONDOR💳
Does your organisation have an online credit card agreement with Netaxept? If so, you can now integrate this with Qondor for booking payments on registration forms. Contact us for help on getting set up.
Note: You must ensure beforehand that your organisation have an e-commerce agreement with Netaxept and credit card acquirers.
You will need the Netaxept merchant ID and token to enter in Office settings to enable the payment solution.
- API improvements 🔌
- Flemish language added 🗣
- Minor UI improvements 👁
- Bug fixing 🐞
- Added more automatic tests to detect bugs 👨💻