PERSONAL DATA RETENTION POLICIES
As a data controller, you have an obligation under GDPR to stop processing personal information when you don't need it anymore. According to GDPR Article 28.3.g, Qondor as the Data Processor must delete or return all personal information to you at the time of your choice. We have made it easier for you to comply with this responsibility by introducing personal data retention policies which you can define and set for your projects.
- Various server improvements (more detailed information is coming in the upcoming weeks.)
- Improved the process for accessing a shared list
- Improved the Participants API
- Improved the Statistics API
- Improved the Reporting API
- Improved the Program Feedback API