NEW WAY OF SHARING LISTS
To ensure GDPR compliance and protection of your customer's data, it is no longer possible to create open lists.
- Already created open lists will not be accessible to non project managers from May 25.
- We have created a new way to share a list allowing you full control over who you have shared it with.
- You can share the lists by email with customer contact persons on the project and/or any custom email addresses.
- You can see when the list was sent, when it was last accessed and revoke a person's access to the list at anytime.
IMPROVED ADMIN WEB USER SECURITY
- Get in touch with us at email@example.com to enable email authentication for all Admin web users in your office. This setting affects Super Administrators, Office Administrators and Project Managers.
How does it work?
- When you log in, an email with a 4 character code will be sent to the email address connected to your account. You will have to enter this code in Qondor to authenticate yourself.
- Your web browser will remember your authentication, but if you haven't been active in Qondor within 30 days you will have to have this authenticated again.
IMPROVED PASSWORD SECURITY
- We have added a restriction that will not allow Admin Web users (Project Managers) or Customer contact persons to use the most common passwords on the internet for security reasons.
- Admin Web users and Customer contact persons must now have a minimum of 8 characters in their passwords.
- Qondor will let them know if their password is too weak when they try to log in. They will receive the following message:
"Your current password is not strong enough. Please create a new password".
- Improved transport products to be able to handle a vast amount of tickets.
- General performance improvements and small bug fixes.