NEW OFFER THANK YOU PAGE
- The "thank you" page your customer is presented after accepting an offer has been improved. It will no longer show a summary of products and their answers (this is included in the Offer Confirmation PDF).
- The page will now only display a text heading and any description you add.
- We have set a default "Thank you" heading for you based on language, but Office admins can change the default and add a description in Office Settings -> Customer Web -> Offer confirmation page
- Project managers can change this default in their own offers in Offer settings -> Offer confirmation page:
The example text above will look like this on the offer confirmation page:
- We have improved the login security
- We now have an internal alert system of false login attempts
- We have improved handling and reduced storage of excess data
- Total in and Total in per person has been added to the Offer Admin footer
- Improved calculations in the upcoming features Project Ledger and Insights by excluding products with hidden prices on Offers.