New design on Participant Web
As part of a major revamp of the Participant Web module, the first step is to improve the design on registration forms. The goal is to make it easier for you to create a great looking design based on customers' needs.
- You may define colors for the page background, header, menu, form steps and buttons
- You may choose between five fonts
- You may upload a logo/image to be displayed at the top left of the page
- You may choose to hide the menu to make the page look cleaner, in case you do not need the "Home" menu or any other menu items.
- As soon as you choose a color, you will instantly see how it will look on Participant Web in the preview pane on the right.
- The menu is now displayed to the right of the logo
- The form steps menu has been redesigned
- Buttons are larger and more attractive
- There is a new white background box to protect content, making it possible to use a background color in the new design.
- If you have questions regarding the design changes, check out this FAQ
- You will now see a preview of how the program layout and colors will look on a mobile phone, in the Program settings -> Design tab.
- You may now search by Booking reference
- In the "Import Participants" menu you will find a sample Excel file you may send to your customer as an example of how they can register participants information and send back to you.
- You may now sort standard columns ascending or descending by clicking on the column arrows.
We have made a few changes to the Email tab in Form Settings:
- The choice to send confirmation email to the booker is now at the top of the page (and always selected unless you deselect it)
- You may now define several email addresses in the "Send a copy of all confirmation emails to" field, both internal and external addresses.
The "Copy of all emails to" in Office Settings should now be used only if you want an archive inbox of all emails.