In (net) prices in foreign currency
- You are now able to define foreign currencies and currency rates per offer in Offer Settings
- You may then choose to register the in (net) price in the local currency you buy it in, thus documenting directly in Qondor what your actual cost is. It is then easier for you to find your out (selling price).
- Note that the out (selling) price will still be in your office currency.
- For more information, check out this support center article.
- It is now pleasant to use registration forms on all platforms! When using a mobile phone or tablet the page fits any screen and the menu is nicely hidden in a menu icon to the top right. The reservation information is placed at the bottom of the screen.
- You may now define a background image on the form in Form settings -> Design
- The "Reservation information" box/shopping basket on the form steps has a new design (but the same content as before).