CREATE A LIST OF PARTICIPANTS IN YOUR PROJECT
1. Go to Lists on the main menu.
2. Create a "Dynamic list of participants in a project".
3. Information: Set a list name
4. Fields: Select the information columns you want to display. In the example below, I add Gender, First name, Last name, Email, Phone and a Custom field.
5. Options: I only include 'attending' participants.
6. The List looks like this:
DATE FIELDS EXPLAINED
CREATED (the time the participant was created or imported)
LAST EDITED (the last time the participant/their booking was edited)
INVITED (the first time the participant was invited)
ATTENDING* (the last time the participant/their booking was set to Attending)
CANCELLED (the date the participant's booking was cancelled)