QUICKLY CALCULATE SELLING PRICES TO CUSTOMERS
When building customer offers, you can define currency exchange rates and sales margins and Qondor will automatically calculate the selling prices for you.
- Document in prices from suppliers, currency rates, margins and calculations at the same time as you build your offer.
- Automatically calculate selling prices based on foreign currency rate and margin
- Register and document which currencies you purchase in and at what rates
- Register and document your purchase price in the local currency you buy it in
- Automatically find the purchase price in your office currency
REGISTER FOREIGN CURRENCIES ON YOUR OFFER
- In Offer Settings you are able to define the foreign currencies you want to use
- You can add as many currencies as you wish per offer
- You define the currency rates manually per offer
- These currencies can be used to calculate your purchase/in/net product prices, by adding a currency in Edit mode on the main offer page.
- You don't need to define your standard office currency, Qondor already knows this and will use it if you don't define any currencies for in (net) prices.
REGISTER DEFAULT MARGIN PERCENTAGE ON YOUR OFFER
- You can define a default margin used to calculate selling prices based on in prices you register.
- Set the default margin in Offer Settings or in Edit mode on the main offer page.
- You can change the margin manually on each price line if you wish.
- The default margin can include as many decimals as you want, but Qondor will reduce it to two. If you register a margin of 15,358 %, Qondor will change it to 15,36 %.
- If there is no default margin on the offer, there will be no automatic price updates.
REGISTER A FOREIGN CURRENCY ON A PRODUCT IN PRICE
- Click "Edit" on the main offer page
- You have a "Unit in (foreign) column, select another currency than your office currency
- By placing your cursor over the currency code, you see the exchange rate you have registered
- Define your in price in the chosen currency
- Qondor displays the in price in your office currency in the column to the right based on your exchange rate
- Whenever you are in full product edit (you have clicked on a product name from the main offer page), you can also add a currency and in price there:
UPDATE CURRENCY RATES AND MARGIN PERCENTAGE
Currency rate updates
- If you update currency rates on the offer, the products using these currencies will be updated with new in price according to the new rate. Out price will not be updated according to the new currency rate.
- You cannot add a currency more than once per offer, so if the currency rate changes you must update the one you already have.
- Note that the out (selling) price will still be in your office currency.
Margin percentage updates
- If you update a net/in price where there is already an out/selling price, the out/selling price will not be automatically changed.