HOW TO ORDER
- Submit your requirements here: https://sales.qondor.com/checkin
You will need to provide the following details:
- Qondor project number
- Estimated number of participants
- The event date(s)
- The Check-in method, choose from RFID (wristbands)*, QR-code with scanner, QR code with mobile camera check-in or Web Browser. If you are unsure, select "unsure" and we will contact you to determine the most suitable method for the event.
- Once you have submitted your request, Qondor support will activate check-in on the requested project(s) within 1 working day.
- If you have more than one project you want to enable check-in on, you must submit one registration per project.
*RFID: The wristband price requires a minimum order of 500 pcs. If you require less than 500 pcs please contact us for a quote. Wristbands order must be placed minimum 6 weeks in advance.
2. If you are unsure before ordering, you can discuss your options with the Qondor support team:
- Which check-in option(s) to use
- How to set up and work with check-in on the project
- Any technical requirements
- This can be done through a web meeting
3. Continue by following our help documentation on Check-in
4. Contact Qondor support if you have any further questions.